Psalm 27 The Lord is my Confidence

>> Saturday, December 5, 2009


When we struggle, God would have us run to HIM. Run to the scriptures and allow them to minister to our hearts in times of trouble. Is Jesus enough for us? Sometimes it is hard to sit and wait, to trust for God's timing isnt it. I understand all to well, however all I can say is that when we run to God our King, He never fails. If God be for us, who then can be against us? The following verses are a balm of confidence that God has our back in truth, Amen!

The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear, the Lord is the strength of my life of whom shall I be afraid, my heart shall not fear, One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.

In time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me He shall set me up upon a rock mine head be lifted up above mine enemies, I will offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of JOY I will sing praises unto Him.

I seek your face you have been my help. My father and mother forsake me and you take me up.Teach me your ways and lead me in a plain path. Deliver not over unto the will of my enemies for false witnesses are risen up against me.

WAIT ON THE LORD BE OF GOOD COURAGE AND HE SHALL STRENGTHEN THINE HEART, WAIT I SAY ON THE LORD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


a non-profit organization for women.


Copyright Info

All of the written content herein belongs exclusively to Whole Heart Ministries, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of Whole Heart Ministries, Inc.

Come visit our website... www.wholeheartministry.org

Share Faith, Receive Grace, Experience Freedom

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP