10 Reasons to Believe.... yeah 11 to celebrate!

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009


Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. (Isaiah 41:10-13)

Is this verse not amazing?! Fear not (1) for I AM with thee (2) be not dismayed; for I AM thy God (3) I will strengthen thee (4) yea I will help thee (5) I will uphold thee with the RIGHT hand of my righteousness (6) all against thee shall be ashamed and confounded (7) they enemy shall be as nothing (8) they that strive with thee shall perish (9) you wont find them (10)

For I the LORD thy God WILL HOLD YOUR RIGHT HAND, FEAR NOT, I WILL HELP THEE.
He holds our hand, He holds our right hand, God holds our right hand, do we see this, are we reading this, are we understanding this? God holds our right hand. If you had a body guard who was 6'6tall and 250lbs of big, bad, and bossy would you fear?
How much more should we not fear because GOD holds our right hand? Girls are we getting the power in this, oh my!!!!!!! We have spent countless hours fearful, anxious, overwhelmed....for what???????? please help us.....we are wasting time, energy, emotions and victories over circumstances.

The God of the universe has clearly spoken truth, confidence, and power over us, that He would hold our right hand. There is NO REASON to fear, for He will help us. Do we believe this scripture? What is the evidence of our trust? Do we stand strong on a sure foundation, or are we weak, weary, and fearful of our circumstances? example:

Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. (Matt 17:19-20)

It does not take much to believe, its a choice. Won't you choose to be victorious in Jesus today!

If God be for us who could be against us (Rom 8:31) Hallelujah What A Savior!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 7, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Praise God! This is exactly what I needed to hear today, and is actually my confirmation as I also had a lesson on fear in my quiet time this morning!
God is so good.

Post a Comment

Our Mission

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


a non-profit organization for women.


Copyright Info

All of the written content herein belongs exclusively to Whole Heart Ministries, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of Whole Heart Ministries, Inc.

Come visit our website... www.wholeheartministry.org

Share Faith, Receive Grace, Experience Freedom

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP