Sinner, Meet the Savior

>> Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show forth all long-suffering, for a pattern to them which should here after believe on Him to life everlasting. 1 Timothy 1:15-16

I recall a time in the not so distant past when The Lord was drawing me out of the sinfulness I had been bound to for so long, and back into His arms. During that time, He began to work on my heart and clearly define a path for my life. He did not reveal the entire path, just the way to the next few steps to walk in. And, I was paralyzed. ............................

Join me on my personal blog for today's Morning Word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


a non-profit organization for women.


Copyright Info

All of the written content herein belongs exclusively to Whole Heart Ministries, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of Whole Heart Ministries, Inc.

Come visit our website... www.wholeheartministry.org

Share Faith, Receive Grace, Experience Freedom

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP