God loves you

>> Tuesday, November 17, 2009

GOOD MORNING!!! the Lord woke me up to such a wonderful verse in scripture. He reminded me that He loves us with an unconditional love, and everlasting love, there is nothing we did to earn it nor anything we can do to loose it! Hag 2:23 is where i turned this morning, put your name in the blank spaces:
In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, will I take thee 0 _________, my servant daughter of ______, saith the Lord, and I will make thee a signet; for I have chosen thee, saith the Lord of hosts.
________ God not only loves you, he has drawn you and forgiven you. There is nothing you can do to seperate yourself from the amazing love of Jesus. Bathe in that all day, the amazing love of Jesus covers you, washes you clean and makes you shine and sparkle for HIM!

Lam 3:22-25 tell us His mercies keep us from being consumed and his compassions are renewed every morning and they fail not, GREAT IS HIS FAITHFULNESS!!! Make the Lord your portion and have hope only in HIM, the Lord is good to the soul that seeks and waits on HIM.
YOU ARE POSITIONED BY GOD AND HIGHLY FAVORED!!! WALK IN TRUTH MY SISTERS.

1 comments:

mommanator November 25, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

thanks Deb I need to be reminded daily of that

Post a Comment

Our Mission

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


a non-profit organization for women.


Copyright Info

All of the written content herein belongs exclusively to Whole Heart Ministries, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of Whole Heart Ministries, Inc.

Come visit our website... www.wholeheartministry.org

Share Faith, Receive Grace, Experience Freedom

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP