Today I celebrate 19 years with the Lord!

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010




I am so grateful that I can celebrate 19 years walking with the Lord. I love the Lord Jesus, He is my all in all. In Him I move, He is my strength, He is my JOY, He is the love of my life! I cannot live without my Lord Jesus. I have been saved nearly half of my lifetime, and I feel like life is just starting!! March 11, 1991 was a dramatic and drastic turn around in my life! Had God not scooped me up, I would not have the godly husband or children I have today. I scarce can take it in what life could have been had it not been for the saving grace of Jesus Christ in my life! Life hasnt always been easy, but Jesus has never left my side.

Today as I celebrate 19 years with Jesus, I praise and bless Him for His faithfulness and grace to me. How long suffering our God is, He is beyond great. May my life be a sacrifice, a light that shines, a testimony of His greatness and power to transform a wretch like me!

Lord Jesus, I thank you for loving me and never giving up on me! Thank you Lord Jesus for helping me to see that I needed to empty myself of me and allow you to fill me with your Holy Spirit.

Thank you Lord Jesus for my husband who will be saved March 18th for 19 years as well and we have been together since March 21st, 1991 and since then you have blessed us with four precious God given gifts.

I am forever yours, eternally grateful, and everlastingly joyful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


a non-profit organization for women.


Copyright Info

All of the written content herein belongs exclusively to Whole Heart Ministries, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of Whole Heart Ministries, Inc.

Come visit our website... www.wholeheartministry.org

Share Faith, Receive Grace, Experience Freedom

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP