Stay the Course

>> Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How many of us would like others to pray this for us?:

No matter what goes on around me that I stay focused to my call...that my eyes are fixed to the finish line and I will not give up, nor sway, nor turn my head or my mind to the distractions the enemy is influencing against me.

De 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.


I have envisioned that He has given me an assignment and there are many who would not like me to finish it. When I start to feel like I need to give up, retreat, or run away... He reminds I didnt tell you to walk away...I told you to WALK ON!!! Walk forward...this is a new fresh boldness and courage I have never experience before.

How many times in the past, I have ran and hid behind the bed...I have allowed myself to be distracted and follow after several false leads getting off track....I have taken detours hoping they didnt look as bad as what was right in front of me...Anyone else run from God? Anyone else see the delay in doing so?

So the battle is on...as you know...new battles bring new processing trying to figure it all out...I have decided there is no processing any longer... just obedience...yet another first....just trust and obey even when the walls are coming in around you...He will see me through what He has called me to do! There are levels of trust and obey...its not like when you have just passed the test, but have mastered it, God moves you on to the next level...can I get a witness?!

I have so many unclean thoughts attacking me out of nowhere...How many of us have that going on? We must fight against them, tear down, and do this without sinning...I must do this in LOVE...yet another first of realizing even my thoughts need to be love...its training for the real deal.

I have been down the mountain and back up the mountain more than I can count...I have been called to STAND at the top of the mountain, only to turn away of insecurity or fear of the unknown...I have missed my opportunity! I may not be proud of that...but I can say this...none of it was in vain...God has used EVERY hardship of sin to train and teach me...I have the best Teacher! It always starts out that I hate the drills that He puts me through...then by the end when I get what I was suppose to learn...crazy but true...I learn to embrace it with gratefulness. I am fully persuaded that ALL things are working together for my good because I love God and He loves me...I am fully persuaded that if God is for me...who can be against me?

I have altered my own path and destiny because of the distractions and the attacks...I have not only delayed my own blessings but whoever the Lord connected to that act of obedience. I believe I am starting to see the spiritual warfare for what it really is...I keep saying that....I guess God is taking back the veil little by little...all that to say...obedience brings blessings...His Word is a light unto my path...He promises if I commit my ways to Him He will direct my paths....He will go before me...He holds my hand...He does the work...and then confirms it...

All I need to do is walk it out trusting He is in control and I have decided to follow Him where ever He goes. Encouragement...Even when those around us have different plans for us...even when others think they can control you or play god for you in your life...Choose you this day who will you serve...them or God?

I have one God...I serve one God...I am a bond slave to one God...not many little gods (people)...but to the God of the Universe...the Jesus of Nazareth...my friend the Holy Spirit. There is great comfort in that. My obedience may make others feel uncomfortable as they tear at me...in love I know it has nothing to do with me...as the spiritual warfare goes on...God help us all!

We must be encouragement to each other to stay the course no matter what! In the end we stand before GOD not others...we give an account to GOD...In the end...we stand alone.

The KEY is to be fully persuaded to know God and 1Co 7:20 Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called. 2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

I REST in this: For the LORD shall be MY confidence, and shall keep MY foot from being taken. (Proverbs 3:26) emphasis added MY

I TRUST that: The LORD shall guide ME continually, and satisfy MY soul in drought, and make fat MY bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. (Isaiah 58:11) emphasis added ME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


a non-profit organization for women.


Copyright Info

All of the written content herein belongs exclusively to Whole Heart Ministries, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of Whole Heart Ministries, Inc.

Come visit our website... www.wholeheartministry.org

Share Faith, Receive Grace, Experience Freedom

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP