More Bread, Please!

>> Sunday, January 22, 2012

When I ponder this verse… Matthew 7:9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Can I contemplate out loud? Have your kids every come up to you and say, “Juice, Juice,” “More, More,” “Cookies, Cookies?” They are asking to be filled. What if we were like little children towards our heavenly Father? What if, in the way I prayed I asked God for: more...more bread please...or how about more....“deliverance, deliverance,” “healing, healing,” “More, More,?” How much more will God give us if we ask for more? What are we hungry for? What drives us to His side?

Please dont think I am naming or claiming...Please know that I AM naming and claiming the promises which God has spoken to me in the scriptures. Dont let words freak you out! Did Jesus not come to deliver us!? Is He not the great Physician that we ask for healing? Or you say these things but really dont believe them? Ok, good we are on the same page...believe what is written and ask in faith...good! Isaiah 61:1 KJV 1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;....DELIVERANCE!!!!

So, if we ask will He not give? Does He not say, how much more will He give that which is good to those who ask? If I ask for healing, will He give me a stone? If I ask for deliverance, will he give me a snake? Just a thought…God I ask for more of YOU to be given out that I may be full. Lord, will you fill me?...Smile…Lord, thank you in advance for being faithful…for the filling! Lord, I am your child and just want to ask...for.... “More, More of YOU!”

Want to see a miracle? Want to see deliverance, healing, freedom or grace fall on those you love? He says in Matthew 7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

James 1:6-8 KJV 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


a non-profit organization for women.


Copyright Info

All of the written content herein belongs exclusively to Whole Heart Ministries, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of Whole Heart Ministries, Inc.

Come visit our website... www.wholeheartministry.org

Share Faith, Receive Grace, Experience Freedom

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP