But they that wait....

>> Thursday, June 14, 2012

GOOD MORNING!

Isa 40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
 Isa 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
 Isa 40:30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
 Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Hallelujah!!!! Yesterday we shared to wait upon God and let our expectations be upon Him and only Him! Today if we are struggling to walk that out...well here it is...

Have WE not known? Have WE not heard, that the everlasting God the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, faints NOT, neither is weary?!!!!!

We cannot begin to understand...but know this...He gives power to the faint and to them of us that have no might...He increases our strength!!! There are many that shall faint and be weary and fall...BUT....BUT....

THEY that wait...they that wait upon the LORD SHALL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH, how do we renew our strength...we wait upon the Lord...they...we...shall mount up with wings like eagles...they...we...shall run, and not be weary; and walk and not faint. WOW!!!!

Here we see waiting brings an extra benefit in our obedience. Wait upon God, trust Him. When we trust God we are saying, "Lord, I leave this outcome in your hands and no matter what I will still love you?" God loves that, He loves us, and when we make everything about Him...we touch His heart!

God is not out to hurt us, nor to disappoint us...there are way too many verses that prove that mindset wrong! Who can know the mind of God?! Call unto me I will show you great and mighty things that you cannot even imagine! Take God at His Word, try and trust Him...I know if we wait upon Him, our strength will be renewed and we SHALL,... not we might, not maybe...it says we SHALL mount up with wings as eagles, we SHALL run, we SHALL walk, and not be weary!!!

As we go through our day, what seems to be our thorn in the flesh? What answers are we waiting upon that we wanted yesterday? Are we struggling with a marriage, parenting, work relations, family issues? Are we not getting what we want, when we want it, how we want it?

Have we not known? Have we not heard?! The God of the Universe....will bless those that wait upon Him!

We my husband and I, right now are in the balance of waiting upon God for something for our son. First, can I tell you these devotions are always straight for me! I know some read them and think because I know them that I manipulate them just for them! Silly people!!! Who has time, right!! Its always for me first! Have they not known, have they not heard.... that life was all about me, LOL!!!

We wait...we trust...I don't know what will be the outcome...I can tell you this...as I my expectation is in God...as I hand Him the authority for the outcome...I fully trust He knows best. I am limited in my mind to know only what I am capable of thinking. I have no idea the mind of God, I have no idea the heart of others, I have no idea the mind of others. So how in the world will I know the outcome. God is ALWAYS working ALL things out for HIS good will and pleasure, and ALL things work together for good to those that love Him and are called...so as I wait as we wait...I intercede with promises and truths that are given to us and we trust Him for the results.

God will do things that seem illogical to us, because we don't understand His intricate work, we just want what we want. BUT GOD...who is working on the hearts of men and women continually...is doing things we cant imagine...He desires to change us, mold us, transform us even in the waiting.

Have no fear, we know that those that wait upon Him shall renew their strength and will soar and not grow weary! How fabulous is that promise!

Sooooo, who is with me!!? Who is willing to wait "it" out, whatever the "it" is and take God at His Word?!

Lord, we come to you this morning, our expectation, our hope, the outcome of our "its" we place in your hands! Lord, we trust we will not be moved in the answer we wait for because you are our rock and our salvation. You God are the Creator, the everlasting God, who else can we come to?! Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus, will you pour out your Spirit upon us, strengthen us, give us the words to pray, the trust to keep us, and the patience in waiting!! Help us O Lord, to be obedient in our wants and desires. Let our hearts be turned to YOU and only YOU and may we seek YOU more than our "its" and outcomes and may we stand in AWE in how YOU work! I love you Jesus and ask this in your HOLY and Precious NAME...YOU are worthy to be praised and honored...I thank you in advance for your resolve!!!

BE BLESSED! YOU ARE POSITIONED BY GOD AND HIGHLY FAVORED!!! Wait "it" out and seek God more than your answer or outcome and see if you are not soaring the sky's of contentment!

With much love for the brethren!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


a non-profit organization for women.


Copyright Info

All of the written content herein belongs exclusively to Whole Heart Ministries, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of Whole Heart Ministries, Inc.

Come visit our website... www.wholeheartministry.org

Share Faith, Receive Grace, Experience Freedom

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP