HE Called us by NAME

>> Wednesday, June 6, 2012

GOOD MORNING!!

Isaiah 45:2-6 KJV 2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. 4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. 5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

This is one of my many favorite verses. First, because verse 1 talks about an anointed Gentile king, which amazes me. Secondly, He will go before us and make the crooked places straight. That just resonates with my soul...maybe because there was alot of me that was crooked that He has been straightening out! He will demolish the prisons that surround us and give us treasures (spiritual truths) of darkness and hidden riches of secret places (our alone time with Him, our secret place!) All so we would know that He is the Lord God that has called us by NAME!!!! He says He called us before we knew Him, and there is NO other God beside Him.

I dont know about you, but to know that our God is THE GOD, is so comforting and reassuring that there is no one else we can go to! Chapter 45 is amazing! Oooh I will save the rest for another day.

All I know is this...God is Amazing!!! He has called me, you, us by NAME and HE takes care of our every need. That in and of itself makes me say, ahhhhhhhhh.

YOU ARE POSITIONED BY GOD AND HIGHLY FAVORED!! GOD HAS CALLED YOU BY NAME, YOU ARE SPECIAL TO HIM, HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND WILL MAKE ALL OF YOUR CROOKED PLACES STRAIGHT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


a non-profit organization for women.


Copyright Info

All of the written content herein belongs exclusively to Whole Heart Ministries, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of Whole Heart Ministries, Inc.

Come visit our website... www.wholeheartministry.org

Share Faith, Receive Grace, Experience Freedom

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP