God's Presence....

>> Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GOOD MORNING!

Psalm 16

Preserve me, O God...I trust YOU. O my soul has said unto the Lord, You art my God: Everything good comes from you. The godly people in the land are my true heros! I take pleasure in them! Troubles multiply to those who chase after other gods. I will not take part in their sacrifices of blood or even speak the names of their gods.

Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine. The land you  have given me is a pleasant land. What a wonderful inheritance!

I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.

No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice. My body rests in safety. For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your holy one to rot in a grave. You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever!!!

To think David knew God so intimately 4000 yrs ago, thrills me! If God made Himself that real to David, how much more will He make Himself that real to US!

When was the last time, we sat alone with God and just Blessed HIM? God loves when we LOVE on HIM! He LOVES when we have taken confidence in HIM. He LOVES when we have made life all about HIM.

He is with us, He is good, He is the one that fills our cup, He instructs us, we have confidence and trust Him and its no wonder our hearts can rejoice...When we experience God this closely...He shows us the way of life and gives us amazing joy in His presence and pleasures of living with Him!

There is no cookie cutter way of living with God. God is an out of the box kinda God! One may be called to one ministry, another to something completely different but the true test of ministry is...where is our joy? Joy in godly people is the evidence that you are in His presence, because you cant produce or manufacture your own joy. Joy is a gift from the Holy Spirit, it is a gift and it is a gift...if you know what I mean!

LOVE GOD MORE THAN LIFE, MORE THAN MINISTRY, MORE THAN BUILDINGS, PLACES, AND THINGS!!! LOVE GOD FOR GOD, WHO HE IS...NOT WHAT HE CAN DO FOR YOU!!! LOVE HIM, BLESS HIM, SEEK TO BE IN HIS PRESENCE...YOU WILL FIND GIFTS...GIFTS THAT WISE MEN STILL SEEK AFTER!!! GOD HOLDS THE BLESSINGS YOU ARE WANTING...HE ALONE IS OUR INHERITANCE...GO GET IT!!

YOU ARE POSITIONED BY GOD AND HIGHLY FAVORED!!! BLESS GOD TODAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


a non-profit organization for women.


Copyright Info

All of the written content herein belongs exclusively to Whole Heart Ministries, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of Whole Heart Ministries, Inc.

Come visit our website... www.wholeheartministry.org

Share Faith, Receive Grace, Experience Freedom

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP