Great peace have they....

>> Tuesday, June 19, 2012

GOOD MORNING!

Ps 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

We will come to understand the power and perfection of the Word of God as we witness how it delivers great truths! We so easily get offended over the simpliest things in life at times, don't we?

The reality is...if we are offended...its because we didnt get what we wanted, when we wanted it, how we wanted it. Whether we are looking for a pat on the back, a smile and a handshake, a raise or a promotion...and the list goes on to the disappointments in life...it comes down to not getting what we expected.

However, if we are willing to apply the great Biblical truths and exercise its principles we will be a people of great wisdom, Amen!!

Today, may we all examine our heart; what grips us, annoys us, shocks us, moves us... May we ask ourselves in the moment, why do I feel this way and have my feelings and desire to control got the best of me.

The idea of great peace being ours to have is something to seek after, it almost seems as if it starts in our own hearts...ummmm

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word. With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes. With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth. I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches. I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways. I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word. (Psalms 119:9-16 KJV)

Lord, today may we take heed to your precepts and delight ourselves in your statues that great peace would fall upon us as we walk out your most amazing truths! When we come to love God's Word it gives us a different perspective on life, we Focus on God and others rather than ourselves and truly NOTHING MEANS NOTHING will offend us when we dont make life about us, PRAISE GOD!

BE BLESSED, YOU ARE POSITIONED BY GOD AND HIGHLY FAVORED!!!

With much love for the Brethren!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Mission

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


a non-profit organization for women.


Copyright Info

All of the written content herein belongs exclusively to Whole Heart Ministries, Inc. and may not be copied or reproduced without the express written consent of Whole Heart Ministries, Inc.

Come visit our website... www.wholeheartministry.org

Share Faith, Receive Grace, Experience Freedom

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP